Friday 9 August 2013

LIBRARY HAUL!


So although I already have all the books I'm planning on reading this month on my kindle, I couldn't resist popping into my new local library to see what they had to offer.

Needless to say, I immediately signed up and brought these home with me:



Now, I've already started two series this month (Across the universe and Graceling Realm) so bringing 4 more series home with me to read probably wasn't my smartest move, but I couldn't help myself. I didn't expect there to be so many books I wanted to read (it's a very small library) and bringing home just 4 was a challenge in itself as there were so many more that I wanted.


So now I'm faced with a dilemma, which series do I focus on? 
If anybody has read any of these books or their sequels, let me know if you liked them! Any help in prioritising these, along with the two series I have already started and The Maze runner, which I'm about to start would be greatly appreciated!


x



1 comment:

  1. The Raven boys is an excellent book.. Waiting to hear your thoughts on that book...

    -Ini @ Ini's Ravishing Reads

    ReplyDelete